• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a few things...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wogga

Obsessed
Reaction score
Im looking to do some kind of division for division trade for some pleuros ive had my eyes on. I have an affinity for growing plants from division. If you have any of these plants im looking for, please PM me, instant message me on AIM at FaAstgermancar, or email me - [email protected] , and ill send you a list of what divisions i have to offer, and take pictures if you wish.

I dont expect to find anywhere close to all of these, so im listing a lot, and will hopefully be able to locate one or two.

Here's what im looking for...

Bracionidium kuhnarium
Brachycladium persimile
Dresselera lasiocampa/hirsutissima
Lepanthes abbreviata
Lepanthes acuminata
Lepanthes barbellifera
Lepanthes calimae
Lepanthes calodictyon
Lepanthes dictydion
Lepanthes filamentosa
Lepanthes polytricha
Lepanthes rutrum
Lepanthes telepogoniflora
Lepanthes tentaculata
Masdevallia garciae
Masdevallia mendozae
Platystele caudatisepala
Platystele gaileana
Pleurothallis dressleri
Pleurothallis herpestes
Porroglossum dreisei
Porroglossum echidna
Porroglossum muscosum
Scaphosepalum antenniferum
Scaphosepalum triceratops
Zootrophion hypodiscus

Ive got a couple hybrids, a few species, a few NOID species, and some cool nonorchid stuff that im willing to either trade or trade a division of.

Thanks for reading.

Thanks, guys. I'll have to establish myself there for a bit, so i dont just seem like some weird guy coming in asking for trades. This has been the overwhelming consensus so far, so im inclined to listen, lol.

Colin,

Have you checked out Lynn O'Shaughnessey's site? pleurothallids.com

She is the best pleuro grower I know. Perhaps one of the best in the world. Anyway, she does sell the occasional plant, but if what you are looking for isn't listed, she might be happy to make divisions of some of the things on your list. I know she has many of them, I've seen them at judging.

Latest posts

Back