Looking for a copy of an article from IPA

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It is my understanding that some time ago a article was writen and published in the International Phalaenopsis Alliance publication. The article was describing how a phal. grower was growing phals. from flask in a glass tank with heat and a mister in spagnum moss. Appartently, they only watered maybe once a month and it was a closed system. If it would work for phals. I'm hoping it would work for paph. directly out of flask. Does anyone have a copy of the artice that I could have. Or better yet, has anyone tried it?

Eric, I'm begining to think you have too much time on your hands. I don't know what the he-l you are talking about. Naturally, most people who have been growing know about the last ditch effort to save rootless orchids by sticking them in a plastic bag with spagnum moss. Personally, it doesn't work for me. I'd like a copy of the article so I understand how she does this over and over and is a sucess. Why reinvent the wheel when some one already has? I'd like to see if we can make this work with paphs., as everyone who know me is aware that I can't grow paphs. from flask to save my life. I'm here on Slipper Talk to both share my knowledge and learn.

Last edited:
Sorry, Charles but I don't know what year. I'm assuming it was in the last year or two. I believe Kerrie or somthing like that was the author. I'm looking for all the specifics to possible give it a try sometime in the future.

Latest posts

Back