• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

look for a sanderianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puffkit

Reaction score
hi new here.....got a small collection but having a tough time finding a smaller sanderianum. anyone have any for sale?
thanks

I've seen some offered on eBay recently! Oh, and welcome from Louisiana!

David

Dave sarkowsky just sold a 5 growth 2 spikes 5 flowers on 1 spike 4 on the other for 350.00

great info, thanks everyone! i will check those out.

i had previously bought a couple sand hybrids from an orchid place near allentown pa. just went to look them up a couple of weeks ago and they closed. i can't remember the name of them but was anyone familiar with them? or knows what happened ?

it was parkside orchids....and i just read about what happened with Pat and Kirsten. just horrible. i certainly hope he has done well with treatments and is recovering.

Go with reputable vendors and check into the bloodline also if you can. There had/have been some mixed bloods on the market.... and I would avoid those with huge wide shoulder but much shorter petals.

Seedlings are very slow growing at first in general and they "need" many many years to mature.

You might check at Windy Hill Gardens, in Missouri. Marilyn once gave me a freebie in an order, so I know she did have them. It's been a few years . . ..

Latest posts

Back