• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Littlefrog Farm -Finally

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlefrog

Hop-meister
Reaction score
Yes, it has been the better part of a decade since I put out a list, or at least it seems that way. So, I spent Independence Day in the barn sorting things.:clap:

This isn't everything, and if you are really excited about it there might be a bromeliad list in the works (please indicate excitement to improve productivity on my part). Main goal is to fund some improvements (more insulation and more shelves in the growing barn!) and to make some space.

To tease: Several adult phragmipedium, lots of phrag seedlings (mostly Chuck Acker's breeding). Some pretty cool paph divisions, lots of paph seedlings (mostly species, mostly Orchid Inn). A few big multifloral seedlings (stonei and suphardii). First come first served. More info in the list.

http://littlefrogfarm.com/7_6_15_list.pdf

Thanks!

Rob

Well, that was a flurry... If everybody comes through, the kovachiis and kalinae are gone, sorry. I've updated the list, you might want to refresh your local copy if you are still browsing.

Thanks!

Rob

I'm getting some undeliverable e-mail messages - bear with me. I think google thinks I'm spam. If for some reason I haven't replied to you and you think I should have, send me a PM through here.

Thanks for all the support so far!

Rob

You write like you talk! This is a great list filled with indicative data on listed plants. I saved your PDF file for reference. Thank you.

I had to postpone shipping due to travel.

Got The Queen just a couple of minutes ago. Two thumbs up!!!!
The spike has gotten rather long since the pic 3 weeks ago.
Super duper happy.
Thanks Rob!

Don't have too many frogs any more (Josh does, try joshsfrogs.com - I sold terrarium plants for him for many years).

Afraid the Coelia bella has been divided a few too many times, the piece I have left is struggling to recover... It always grew better in the greenhouse anyway, not really a good under lights grower. Sweet plant when grown well though. :)

Got my plants from Rob yesterday. They were packaged superbly and the plants looked great! rob was great to work with. He was very accommodating and his communication was really good. I would certainly buy from him again.

Thanks Rob!

Back