Little Frog phals. arrive

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today was a good day. :clap: My phals. arrived from Rob at Little Frog Orchids. They were all in great shape. Not only was the price right, but he has a GREAT selection of crosses in the pink and white area. :drool: If any of you guys missed his offering under the For Sale/Trade section, you better get on it before there all gone. I'm happy with what he sent and you will be too :wink:

There were some amazing Phals at the GNYOS show [I used some for my info/tour] but I was kind of overwhelmed and didn't get a lot of Phal photos. Good luck w/ the purchase.

NYEric said:
There were some amazing Phals at the GNYOS show [I used some for my info/tour] but I was kind of overwhelmed and didn't get a lot of Phal photos. Good luck w/ the purchase.
There are these orange red (kind of Brigitte Bardot color) phals from one of the seller near Andy's Orchids. A new color that I have not seen before. Lots of them on Wednesday, but there not one left on Saturday.

Latest posts

Back