Little brown monster (I mean kitten).

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetmorrisart

Reaction score
Mina likes to jump in here nightly between 2 and 4 A.M....not loudly, but it wakes me right up because I hear the gesneriads screaming.

monster I.jpg

I'll just chew on this wire for now...

monster II.jpg

She has it out for Angraecum elephantinum especially--I think she knows I carefully picked it out myself on a wonderful trip to California.

monster III.jpg

But, I love her dearly! :D

Hey, you leave her adorable little nose alone, Eric!

I've been getting flack for my love of Exotic Shorthairs and Persians since I was nine. "What happened to your cat's face, huh? Did it run into a door or something?"

CLEVER!

Yet my retort pretty much always adds up to "Well, the jerk store called..."

Ahhhhhhh she is adorable; I have the long haired versions, so I am used to the flat faces. If I see a siamese cat now, I think they look strange because their noses are way to long....

Robert

Gryffy offers to share his favorite toy with Mina:

Gryff_03.jpg

Gryffy and Shadow say "hello". They invite Mina to hang out with them any time.

Gryff_and_Shadow2.jpg

I had a white persian with copper eyes. His name was Henry. He's been gone for several years now. I'll always miss him. He was a great cat! I have one of those "long-nosed" cats now. :p

Yours are adorable! :) I imagine they are great companions! :smitten:

I see I've got a lot of kindred spirits here! :) You all have beautiful cats. I'm partial to the flat faced guys, but I really do love them all. Mina is eight months old. I only have her because I had to say goodbye to my black Persian boy, Gus, who just made it past his 14th birthday last November. It's heartbreaking and I still miss him, but there is nothing to do in that situation but remember them fondly and get another cat. I have one other, Vlad, a black Exotic Shorthair male who is officially the nicest animal I've ever known...he's just a really good boy and he's loved Mina from the time we let her out of her carrier.

Here is Ashby, my 8 lb Persian in a 5 lb basket.

Ashby01.jpg

Here she is just finishing up a "spa" day.

ashbywahser002.jpg

Here is her 1/2 sister Lucie...

Lucie.png

yeah, my wife and I have a thing for smushed in noses.

Ashby and Lucie are both super adorable. I like smushed nose pups, too.

Mina does have magnificent claws (which are somehow sharp again the day after I trim them), but she's never used them on us. We get patted with velvet-soft paws. Personally, I love the contrast between the sharp teeth and "talons" and the cartoonish cuteness of the rest of her.

And thanks, Tom, but these were all her! I just grabbed the camera and pointed the second I saw her over there so I could share.

Latest posts

Back