Liquidation Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the update on your health and your feathered, furry friends.
I know exactly what you mean when you say they give you a reason to get
up in the morning. I've been there, done that. Comfort, love and motivation is a great deal when one feels defeated by circumstances.

What's listed is available with the exception of the Thunia marshaliana. The last remaining BS plant sold a little while ago. I do have a couple very small keikies available. I need to change that listing. Also, I also need to double check the Cattleya seedlings to be sure that I still have them all. But, there are a bunch more that are not listed and they need to be added.

That being said, there are SO MANY other plants that need to be listed. I'm working on that in the next few days. I'm going to inventory the greenhouse and add everything to the website.

I hope you manage to go through this difficult time John.
I am not into Vanda, but I hope to get more Phrags from you this coming spring, as I stupidly (sprayed undiluted fungicide :confused::() killed the beautiful ones I got from you during my visit with my son in October (schlimii and besseae)...

Thanks very much Stephane. That is a big shame about your Phrags. I can't remember the besseae in particular; but, I remember the schlimii division quite well. It was a nice piece. Too bad. Well, these things happen.

All the other bare-root divisions of the schlimii you saw that day were potted and have established nicely. So, they are available and ready to sell anytime now.

'Just putting it out there:
I'm looking for a lender who can provide me with a small business loan to get me back on my feet, post surgery. If you're interested and think you can help, please contact me a.s.a.p. Thanks! :)

UPDATE

Many thanks to the "Angel Lender" who has come forward with an offer to lend me part of the amount that I need! :clap:

I am still seeking an additional $5K needed to get my business kick-started and running properly again. If you think you'd like to help and can lend me that amount, I'd love to hear from you! :)

Last edited:
UPDATE:

The Vanda sale is now over. Thanks very much to those who bought plants and to everyone who expressed their concern and good wishes for me to recover, as well as my business.

Of course, thank you very much to those who helped me get back on my feet with a personal loan. I'm still a little bit short; but, there's certainly hope now. Thanks again!
smiley%20boogie4.gif

Latest posts

Back