LilFrog Lucky Girl compliment...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abax

In Remembrance 2023
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got a bloom on this Phrag. and it's a winner! The color is much darker red than photos and the
pouch is a very viviid bright yellow. Just opened a day or so ago and one petal is a bit wonky,
but it's a beautiful flower anyway and the second bloom will be much better I think and this first
bloom will improve in a few days. Thank you!

Just got a bloom on this Phrag. and it's a winner! The color is much darker red than photos and the
pouch is a very viviid bright yellow. Just opened a day or so ago and one petal is a bit wonky,
but it's a beautiful flower anyway and the second bloom will be much better I think and this first
bloom will improve in a few days. Thank you!
Not seeing a picture though.

It is a good cross. Somebody should remake it. I have one that I think is close to FCC quality, but it never blooms when I can get it to judging. Assuming we ever have judgings. :)

It is lovely and completely different from the one I have. Mine is a very, very dark red
and inside of the pouch is a very bright yellow. It's a wonderful contrast, but I really
like the color of your flower much better. Wanna trade???

It is lovely and completely different from the one I have. Mine is a very, very dark red
and inside of the pouch is a very bright yellow. It's a wonderful contrast, but I really
like the color of your flower much better. Wanna trade???
Maybe we can trade divisions at some point. My clone blooms more red in the winter, which makes sense (cold brings out the red).

A division of my plant's going to take awhile. It's just two growths. Do you suppose
we're talking about two different plants? The color difference is so pronounced that
it's hard to believe it's the same cross. I double checked the tag and the name of
the cross is on the tag from your collection. Interesting, huh?

A division of my plant's going to take awhile. It's just two growths. Do you suppose
we're talking about two different plants? The color difference is so pronounced that
it's hard to believe it's the same cross. I double checked the tag and the name of
the cross is on the tag from your collection. Interesting, huh?
Genetics is weird. When you grow out a flask you get all sorts of variation. I've bloomed out red ones and at least the one whatever shade of pink mine is. This one may be particularly temperature dependent as well...

Latest posts

Back