• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Like a Hole in the Head

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TADD

Rootless Wonder
Reaction score
I am on a quest, not that I can really afford it right now.... I am currently searching for brachy x maudiae hybrids....You know how that paph bug goes.... I was perusing some old threads and came across some of Ross's Impulse x leuco plants and was hoping to find some more varieties..... Any ideas where to find these beauties? Your help is much appreciated. Thanks!
TADD

Arnie Klehm keeps bringing these types of hybrids to judging, but never seems to want to part with any. I think we awarded one yesterday (not my team).

-Ernie

I am on a quest, not that I can really afford it right now.... I am currently searching for brachy x maudiae hybrids....You know how that paph bug goes.... I was perusing some old threads and came across some of Ross's Impulse x leuco plants and was hoping to find some more varieties..... Any ideas where to find these beauties? Your help is much appreciated. Thanks!
TADD
I wish I had known earlier. From the flask, only 7 made it to bloom. The rest were sold as seedlings or died. I sold 3 and am keeping 3 and 1 died after blooming. An eighth and last one is in bud for the first time. The leaves are very short and wide and the underside is very dark.
They seem a little touchy to grow and grow slowly. I have recently attempted a similar cross with a very dark vini and leucochilum, but am not sure if it took.

Latest posts

Back