• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

leuco. alba

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could not see any photo?
the only thing shows is a grey sign saying
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO ENABLE 3RD PARTY HOSTING
and a black circle diagram with a clock hand pointing to the right with the number 100%

Thank you Hien.
I check it already and know that I have to pay for the member.
If anybody are interested in my leuco. alba, please PM me then I will send the pic. to you later.

Thank you Hien.
I check it already and know that I have to pay for the member.
If anybody are interested in my leuco. alba, please PM me then I will send the pic. to you later.
I know that some peoples do like alba paphs , but I bet many more peoples would love to get their hands on all of the other leucochilum and godefroyae plants that currently in those shows & exhibitions in Thailand .
From many photos , we can see how advance the breeders in Thailand in leucochilum and godefroyae . All variation from almost solid purplish black , red ,to spider webs , close knit patterns , spots , round shape , square shape , triangle shape , white borders etc..etc.. quite endless .. I mentioned before on slippertalk that in my opinion, many of the leucochilum/godefroyae that i see in the Thai's photos on the internet actually look better than some of the FCC plants we have in the United States.
by the way, do you make any cross of patterned and color flasks ?

I know that some peoples do like alba paphs , but I bet many more peoples would love to get their hands on all of the other leucochilum and godefroyae plants that currently in those shows & exhibitions in Thailand .
From many photos , we can see how advance the breeders in Thailand in leucochilum and godefroyae . All variation from almost solid purplish black , red ,to spider webs , close knit patterns , spots , round shape , square shape , triangle shape , white borders etc..etc.. quite endless .. I mentioned before on slippertalk that in my opinion, many of the leucochilum/godefroyae that i see in the Thai's photos on the internet actually look better than some of the FCC plants we have in the United States.
by the way, do you make any cross of patterned and color flasks ?

Thanks Hien,
I haven't a chance to see godefroyae or leucochilum in USA because I am mainly online on facebook and most of my friend are in Thailand. If you're interested in other cross of leuco. or any Thai paphio. species you can contact me by PM.

Latest posts

Back