Let's Get Ready For Spring! International version! CONTEST!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Showy Lady Slipper

Not sure if I already posted this but, just in case I didn't, my choice is definitely

Cypripedium reginae
Walter

I still haven't confirmed a source but I'm gradually eliminating the options.

How'd I miss this thread?! Well, lately I've really been hankering for a Paph. delenatii var. alba. So, that is my choice....and I know a vendor who has them; but, I just couldn't cough up the money for one. : )

Wow! What a great contest!

Hard to pick, but I just saw a picture of a C. walkeriana var flamea that looks gorgeous! That'd be the one!

J

Very difficult to choose, but since I am nuts over haynaldianum, it will have to be Paph Night Leopard (Berenice x haynaldianum)

Sorry no pics...I cannot find one anywhere

Clouds list a multifloral hybrid, Susan Booth x Black Stallion, that might like to come live at our house.

arcticshaun said:
Oh, oh I'm in too.

Paph Lady Isabel (or Mt. Toro if I could find it).

Shaun
Cloud's orchids has Lady Isabel (stonei 'Ray's Best' x rothschildianum 'Tenny' HCC/AOS ):)

Tropical Gardens on eBay was selling paph mount toro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calvin from Tropical Orchid Gardens is a good friend of mine. I've gotten several plants from him. He's not the kind of guy to rip somebody off so if you have a problem with anything from him i suggest you contact him.

Latest posts

Back