Let's Get Ready For Spring! International version! CONTEST!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PHRAG

This contest is only for members who live outside of the United States. The prize gift certificate will be sent in U.S. dollars. We appreciate all of you International members who put up with our American antics! :)

To enter, all you have to do is post the name of one orchid you would like to buy in 2007. It could be a species, hybrid or division. Photos are nice, but not required (please ask permission before posting someone else's photo). Each international forum member gets one entry, so posting multiple times is not necessary. Each member who posts will have their name entered into a drawing for the following prizes...

Grand Prize: $50 gift certificate to the orchid vendor of the winners choice.

Contest ends March 31st at midnight and the winners will be announced April 1st. Good Luck!

The administrators can modify these rules at any time. The winner of this contest must choose a vendor that will ship to their home country. It may be helpful to choose a vendor in your home country, but is not necessary.

I'm looking forward to getting my kovachii this spring.

Kyle

Since i already have Phrag kovachii coming in May I will choose something else.

Twice now I have bought what was supposed to be Paph Sander's Pride (sanderianum x stonei) but both times it has turned out to be Paph Fumimasa Sugyama (sanderianum x stonei var latififolium...which is now platyphylum). Not that that is a bad thing....but i really want Sander's Pride.

So I guess my entry is....Paph Sander's Pride. :drool:

Thanks Wendy and Kyle! I'll dropped them a line enquiring about availability...I can only imagine the number of kovachii hybrids that will be arising in the next few years....it will be besseae breeding all over again! (hopefully with equally beautiful results)

I'm really looking forward to get my division of that screaming yellow druryi which I've seen at a nursery last year :drool:

And that gift certificate would help heaps to pay for it actually,
thank you guys :poke:

Best wishes, Carsten

To be honest, my biggest wish for this year is granted since early February already - Paph. micranthum f. glanzeanum (and also albino varieties of two other species).
upsidedown.gif

BUT I'm sure in case I will be the winner of this gift certificate there will be another desirable Paph on one of the benches of the vendor of my choice !!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

And the winner is.........

Best regards from Germany, GuRu

Hi everyone,

I would be looking for tpfkaw or Phrag. exstaminodium.

For those who don't know tpfkaw means 'The Phrag Formerly Known As Warscewiczianum', which means that I'm looking for Phrag. popowii. :crazy:

All the best,

RZu.

Well I'm in too I hope

My wish Phrag besseae yellow :D - where from over here don't know yet ?but with an extra $50.00 I'd ring everyone . Billie

Latest posts

Back