Leptotes bicolor

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanLux

Reaction score
I have this plant since 1993, but only the last 3 years it really started to be a fabulous bloomer. This year there are +/- 40 flowers on 12 inflorescences. These flowers are not fragrant (to my nose :) ) and do not like water definitely!! Jean

leptotesbicolor45563a08rx1.jpg

leptotesbicolor45563a08xh5.jpg

very well bloomed :clap: I have 2 of these and one, doesn't get many flowers yet but the flower segments are broad. I am looking forward to this one maturing.

Leptodesbicolor-1.jpg

very well bloomed :clap: I have 2 of these and one, doesn't get many flowers yet but the flower segments are broad. I am looking forward to this one maturing.

and the flower seems to open a bit more as mine did (they are not easy to take a good pict. of!!)

My oldie one is going to bloom (2 infl.) in a few weeks! This one is from 1988, and those flowers resemble more to yours Ron.

I saw some Leptotes bicolor on a local orchid show a week ago; these flowers were really large, almost twice the size of mine, but unfortunately I was there to get the dozen of paphs I had ordered and so my budget was already used :eek: !! Jean

Oh Jean. What self control you have. I need to take lessons from you.

Your plant is beyound beautiful.

Marilyn

Latest posts

Back