Lepanthes gargoyla

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ki,
Great picture!!! I would love to show off with my masd. decumana in bloom, but my pictures are horrible.....
Good job!!! I agree with Eric show us your new case
Augusto

PS: I am also in the DC area :)

That's a very nice flower! I was reading just last night about growing orchids in an enclosed case (terrarium) and would love to hear and see more details about yours!

Get more orchids... But lemme tell you - you need a lens to see some flowers...

The case is still a work in progress. I think I may have posted it before - an Ikea glass cabinet.

Sorry it took FOREVER to get a photo of the case in my office.

You have to see the photo via this link because there's a level of privacy on the photo. I don't want too many people to know I keep slugs in my office :mad:

The last photo in the set is the most recent. If you move your mouse over the pic, there are lots of notes on it. Lemme know if it doesn't work.

I get the sense that people are clicking on the link, but not checking out the last photo, which sort of defeats the point of an UPDATE. ;)

I love your Ikea glass cabinet and would love to have one. it is exactly what I need for my mounts. To the best of my knowledge, there is not an Ikea near me.

When you mist, does the extra water collect in the basket on the bottom? Do you mist by hand? What is the size of it?

Back