Leopard Cub

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gideon

I was going through some old pics on my hard drive and came across some baby pics of little Leopard cub which was being hand raised...today he is a stunning young adult.

This was his little den
TRC_leopard_1.jpg

My daughters feeding him
TRC_leopard_2.jpg

I've always thought I would love to work for a zoo. I've been involved in a breeding program for the Dallas aquarium for desert pupfish which was rewarding but nothing of an animal of this size.

Park Bear said:
I've always thought I would love to work for a zoo. I've been involved in a breeding program for the Dallas aquarium for desert pupfish which was rewarding but nothing of an animal of this size.

I used to know some cool guys at the Dallas Aq. One of them was realy into strains of longear sunfish.

Park Bear said:
I once took a long hike in Organ Pipe Nat'l Monument just to see desert Pupfish in a pond.

Wow. The big cats are fantastic! If mine grows any fatter, he will be Leopard sized.

Rick said:
I used to know some cool guys at the Dallas Aq. One of them was realy into strains of longear sunfish.

The guy I knew was Dr David Schlesser...he was a doctor but not a biologist...he was a dentist but hated putting his hands in peoples mouths'. Go figure.

Ron-NY said:
I once took a long hike in Organ Pipe Nat'l Monument just to see desert Pupfish in a pond.

Pupfish are great...they have a ton of character and they can take a lot of abuse. I would put 4 females and 2 males in my pond around Memorial Day and I would get about 200 or 300 fish around Labor Day.

Latest posts

Back