LC Tricksi

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gideon

I have many of these in flower at the moment...but it is the first time I have seen one of them with white flowers and yellow flowers one the same plant

LC Tricksi

LC_Tricksi_1.jpg

LC_Tricksi_2.jpg

LC_Tricksi_3.jpg

Interesting. Could you possible have two plants potted together and it looks like one? Sometimes we've done that with very small seedlings, and then they seem to grow together.

Looks like the yellow flower is just opening. Did you catch the white flower at that stage? It could be that the yellow flower will fade to white with time.

BTW..It is adorable!!:clap:

What a beauty!!!

I have a trick or treat in flower at the moment and looking at this baby, C Nitsi really has improved it with the more open labellum! The white with pink bits is an added bonus!

Ron-NY said:
Looks like the yellow flower is just opening. Did you catch the white flower at that stage? It could be that the yellow flower will fade to white with time.

BTW..It is adorable!!:clap:
I think you a right Ron,it does seem to be fading...last season it remained Yellow, maybe it has something to do with the harsh Winter we just had.

NYEric said:
Pretty plant. But needs some staking, Eh? E.
I try not to stake my Catts,they hang from beams, and I love the way the flowers cascade down from the roof

does anyone know if someone has made this cross available in the US yet?

I love the white version!

Latest posts

Back