Lc.Time-Life

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carmella.carey

Reaction score
I love Hausermann's hybrids, being a cut flower producer they love mossiae as much as I do and crossed it with every big spring hybrid IMG_20230206_071754.jpgIMG_20230206_071802.jpgbecause they knew the offspring would be large, floppy, lavender, fragrant and spectacular.
Shown is Lc.Time-Life 1972 (mossiae x Irene Finney)
69.53% mossiae 16.002 cm. NS
-Patrick

Nice flower, Patrick. Can it get more than two flowers? Another one that is now just Cattleya, instead of Lc., because of the switch of purpurata to Cattleya.
Thanks Terry, I've only ever had two flowers per spike. since there so large I guess that is as much as it can support. I have just re-done all my tags last month, next time I replace them all I'm thinking of only putting the grex, cultivar, year and awards instead of the genus or intergenaric name.
-Patrick

Thanks Terry, I've only ever had two flowers per spike. since there so large I guess that is as much as it can support. I have just re-done all my tags last month, next time I replace them all I'm thinking of only putting the grex, cultivar, year and awards instead of the genus or intergenaric name.
-Patrick
That’s what I do. My master list on the computer has genus, but the tag just species or hybrid name along with cultivar name. Easier to change my Excel spreadsheet (or a database if you use one) than a tag!

Back