Lc.South Esk (Elissa x Profusion) 1943

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black & Flory - that brings back memories! I lived in England from 1962 through 1964 and rode my school bus right past their range in Slough every day.

Incidentally - Patrick, when we visited VOS, you really impressed us with your knowledge at your age!

Incredible form, and the colors really pop. Does this one have a particular clonal name?
No, it dose not. I have another one that has slightly different flowers, but it might be environmental. they could also be siblings. Maybe another flowering and I will be able to tell.
-Patrick

Black & Flory - that brings back memories! I lived in England from 1962 through 1964 and rode my school bus right past their range in Slough every day.

Incidentally - Patrick, when we visited VOS, you really impressed us with your knowledge at your age!
Thanks Ray, I read your story in the VOS news letter and therefore knew about your association with Black & Flory, and wanted to show this one to you, but you sort of disappeared after your talk.

By the way, great talk. I really enjoyed it and I think my plants will enjoy the far superior kelp extract!
-Patrick

Latest posts

Back