Lc. Candy Corn 'Butter Tips'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
I think this one was named very well. It's a tall catt. hybrid that blooms with heads of colorfully splashed flowers. It's blooming in the g.h. in high light and happy in semi hydro.

candycorn.jpg

That is quite nice!! BTW, i happened to work at Stewarts when they made that cross and they had started to bloom. There were quite a few that bloomed with this unusual splashing, even though there is no C. intermedia aquinii in the background. The cross is C. Dubiosa x Lc. Trick or Treat. A white with bright orange!
Peter.

Thanks all. I was thinking it was a Stewart's cross, as I obtained several plants from someone who tended to purchase from them a lot.

This is really a very interesting color-pattern; I adore white catts! But compared to my catt. Dubiosa s, I do find no matching! Jean

Candace if you ever get a division of this, please keep me in mind for a trade. I keep coming back to this one. For a person that doesn't like splashed-petaled Catts....I sure love this one. I purchased a few things from Stewarts when they were gong out...too bad I didn't know about this cross then :(

It's sure is named correctly. I would like to take a bite. It looks good enough to eat.

Latest posts

Back