Lc. Aphrodite (L. purpurata var. carnea x C. mendelli)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed, a Southern belle!
You are cute, nice-amusing, with your remark. Thought I needed to clarify since in Europe, cute might not mean the same thing as U.S.! I grew up in Louisiana, and am technically in the south in Virginia, although to a Deep South girl, VA doesn't seem south! In any event, thanks for the nice comment.

Well done growing, Nice to see a seedling producing that many flowers on the first blooming.
Pete, interesting history, I repotted this seedling in April and it sort of naturally divided, its a real vigorous grower. So I sent the small division to a friend. His has not bloomed yet, but this seedling grows very well. Would you like the next division_

Pete, interesting history, I repotted this seedling in April and it sort of naturally divided, its a real vigorous grower. So I sent the small division to a friend. His has not bloomed yet, but this seedling grows very well. Would you like the next division_
Thanks so much Deborah, I will definitely take you up on the offer to put my name in the pot for a future division. If you see anything form my collection you might be interested in, please let me know so I can send a division or seedling your way!

Thanks so much Deborah, I will definitely take you up on the offer to put my name in the pot for a future division. If you see anything form my collection you might be interested in, please let me know so I can send a division or seedling your way!
I wasn’t expecting that, but thanks! Better you let me know what you are dividing that you are willing to part with, as I know you have an extensive collection. It will be a while before I divide it, but I won’t forget, I keep notes.

Latest posts

Back