Latest in Phrag. Breeding

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fox Valley and Orchidweb are my favorites. For some reason OrchidsLTD Phrags. are quite slow to adapt for
me. Tom's Phrags. do well for me and seem to adapt quickly. Summer Sun is my personal favorite right now from
Tom. I can't say if it's new, however, it's new to me.

Bill is making a lot of crosses.
Chuck is making crosses but, only sells flasks.
Tom doesn't make that many crosses and usually sells out quickly.
Orchids Ltd only sells a few online but, if you walk in through may have more offerings.
I go the Florida twice a year so I can pick up Phrags from Ecuagenera USA. They sell good multigrowth hybrids but, you can't trust the lables.
I don't think Orchidweb is who Angela means.

If you're not on the Woodstream orchids mailing list, go sign up. The website listings aren't up to date most of the time, and it seems like the best (only) way for me to keep up with their stock is via the lists they send out over email. But it's worth it, they have good stuff, mostly at very reasonable prices.

Bill From Woodstream?

Bill is making a lot of crosses.
Chuck is making crosses but, only sells flasks.
Tom doesn't make that many crosses and usually sells out quickly.
Orchids Ltd only sells a few online but, if you walk in through may have more offerings.
I go the Florida twice a year so I can pick up Phrags from Ecuagenera USA. They sell good multigrowth hybrids but, you can't trust the lables.
I don't think Orchidweb is who Angela means.
If you're not on the Woodstream orchids mailing list, go sign up. The website listings aren't up to date most of the time, and it seems like the best (only) way for me to keep up with their stock is via the lists they send out over email. But it's worth it, they have good stuff, mostly at very reasonable prices.
Yeah, their website is really outdated! Thanks for the tip!

Chuck Acker seems to have been busy producing. Anyone selling more mature plants of his crosses?
I buy 10-15 flasks a year from Chuck. I tend to sell them in bud at shows rather than trying to make lists (I have so little time for lists...). But if there is something you are looking for specifically I probably have it.

Who do I mean Eric? Raaaaay, I said Summer Sun is new to me! Thank you for the 2006 date. I love this
plant and it's a really steady performer. Yeah, Woodstream is a good 'un.

To people that live in EU, Orchideen Röllke in Germany has 41 different Phragh. species and hybrid for sale. They seem also to have become reprecentatives in Europe for Ecuagenera.

Latest posts

Back