Last WE at Dresden orchid show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanLux

Reaction score
Since some years now I spend this pre-easter WE in Dresden visiting the Dresdener Ostern with the largest orchid show in Germany, meeting up with nice people there (the Perners, Olaf Gruss, Alexej Popow, Fanz Zeuner and Liina Orle..), and doing some sightseeing at the German/Czech border. Here some impressions of the show; pics taken without flash!

and some more to come

Jean

Beautiful captures of orchids and scenery! I wish I were there!

The man squatting to snap a photo of the cross-legged woman in front of Semper opera makes me smile. Whoever they are probably have no idea that orchidphiles the world over will get to enjoy their awkward frozen tango. :p

The man squatting to snap a photo of the cross-legged woman in front of Semper opera makes me smile. Whoever they are probably have no idea that orchidphiles the world over will get to enjoy their awkward frozen tango. :p

Exactly my thinking!

Thank you Jean!

:) I had been watching them quite a bit :) !! Jean

Back