Last of the KelpMax

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray

Orchid Iconoclast
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am down to a handful of 1-liter bottles of KelpMax, and the container with my new supply of 1L Kelpak bottles just hit the US port yesterday, so it might be several weeks until I have more.

I have been hesitant to post this, as I was hoping to "nurse" the supply, but there is a gentleman in PR who is snatching up my stock at retail and marking it up to his local customers, and I wanted to give folks at my favorite forum a shot before they're gone.

Is there a difference? I thought they were the same thing just branded differently for agriculture vs consumer marketing.
It's the same product.

About 11-12 years ago, when I got a sample, I was so impressed I thought other growers would appreciate it, but the manufacturer did not want the product retailed. They agreed to allow me to do so if I renamed it, and that's why it has been "KelpMax" for the last decade.

My point for this thread was that if you need some, better jump on it, as I have very little left and it is likely that there will be none available - whether called "KelpMax" or "Kelpak" - for several weeks.

Back