• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Laelia speciosa

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have an option for a flask of laelia speciosa, roughly 25 seedlings, flask $70 plus shipping. I reserved it a year ago and would like some but not all of the flask. Does anyone have interest in part of this flask? I'm mostly interested in selling extras pretty much at cost or possible trade of some sort for something really interesting
Thanks!
Charles

Hello Charles
Do you still have any laelia speciosa seedlings available?

Sadly, no. I received the flasks right about the time I received notice from work so was too distracted to take good care of them. Cycle of too wet and too dry, and though I used a fungicide on them they declined. They were a little small I thought, and left them in a plastic cup with a damp paper towel over the top. Worked well for awhile but later not so well

I need to have a place for my orchids where I work! Millions of annual and perennial seedlings no problem, but tough in apartment for me (maybe cause always at work ;) )

That's sad... I wish you success in your future try
I will keep trying to get a plant, I hope someone has one available

Latest posts

Back