Laelia sincorana

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for kind comments, Friends.Leslie, I try to keep it as it lives in nature.In habitat, plant lives on small bushes, exposed to direct sunlight, it gets a little water only from morning mist.I give it a little sprayed water every mornings, water is fertilizer solution every time,1200 uS Peters Excel CalMag.Plant is just under the proof of my gh, in a little tight pot, media is pure bark.

hi,
is that correct with 1200 uS ? I use exactly the same stuff since several years, and I am happy with this for paph, cattleya and laelia, but in an much lower concentration, between 400 (summer) and 200 ( winter) . Might that be not enough at all?

Thanks for kind comments, Friends.Leslie, I try to keep it as it lives in nature.In habitat, plant lives on small bushes, exposed to direct sunlight, it gets a little water only from morning mist.I give it a little sprayed water every mornings, water is fertilizer solution every time,1200 uS Peters Excel CalMag.Plant is just under the proof of my gh, in a little tight pot, media is pure bark.
How to get Peters Excel CalMag fertilizer in Europe. e-bay Amazon or others? Thanks in advance dodidoki.

hi,
is that correct with 1200 uS ? I use exactly the same stuff since several years, and I am happy with this for paph, cattleya and laelia, but in an much lower concentration, between 400 (summer) and 200 ( winter) . Might that be not enough at all?
Thanks.I use foliar feeding excusively, every day early mornings, 1200 uS for catts and 800 uS for slippers.Catts are very happy with that, slippers are a harder thing...i think this sumner was tragic here, temp was above 40 C many times, there was no rain at all, like a desert...

Back