Laelia lundii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG that is beautiful John! If by chance a piece ever becomes available please let me know. Our breezeway has floor to ceiling south facing windows and in winter goes down into the high 50's/ low 60's.....might be a good spot to try this one.

Great! Glorious growing, John!

How is the plant doing now?

I agree - any chance of an up-to-date photo? It looks amazing and is very inspiring for an area I have above a fish tank I'm in the process of decorating.

Thank you so much, everyone! Unfortunately, since I sell orchids to live, one of the difficult things I must do is chop up big plants and sell the bits to pay the mortgage! When the Cedar root mount finally rotted, I chopped up the plant into dozens of pieces and sold them. This plant certainly worked hard and it earned it's space on the bench! I did keep one small piece about the same size as the little bit I started with way back in 2010. So, I'll start over again. Please check back with me in another 4 years? LOL!

Latest posts

Back