Quantcast

Laelia lundii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
OMG that is beautiful John! If by chance a piece ever becomes available please let me know. Our breezeway has floor to ceiling south facing windows and in winter goes down into the high 50's/ low 60's.....might be a good spot to try this one.

BrucherT

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
What a tragedy that these photos are no longer visible! The plant must have been extraordinary.

BrucherT

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
I'll repost them for you. The originals were linked from the now defunked Orchid Source Forum.
Oh wow. Incredible. Thank you so much. Now I just need a in a stump and...
Seriously, these photos are beyond belief. Thank you!

eds

Reaction score
Great! Glorious growing, John!

How is the plant doing now?
I agree - any chance of an up-to-date photo? It looks amazing and is very inspiring for an area I have above a fish tank I'm in the process of decorating.

John M

Orchid Addict
Reaction score
Thank you so much, everyone! Unfortunately, since I sell orchids to live, one of the difficult things I must do is chop up big plants and sell the bits to pay the mortgage! When the Cedar root mount finally rotted, I chopped up the plant into dozens of pieces and sold them. This plant certainly worked hard and it earned it's space on the bench! I did keep one small piece about the same size as the little bit I started with way back in 2010. So, I'll start over again. Please check back with me in another 4 years? LOL!

Latest posts