Lady Slipper Jungle

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Grandma M

LadySlipperJungle3-07-07.jpg

This is my kitchen window. I have a few more in bloom but I didn't have room for all of them on this table. Normont is almost too big to put with these. I also have an assortment of small seedlings and a couple of small besseae which are starting to bloom,

It seems to be Lady Slipper Time at my house.

Hope you enjoy. Grandma

Here is the larger size. I will try to list the names tomorrow. I will need to look at some of the tags to make sure what all of them are.

LadySlipperJungle3-07-07-1.jpg

Really nice display

love the pink one in center :clap: :clap: is it Cardinal? there all nice i just like pink Billie

That is what I imagine my collection should look like!!!!!
But reality does not resemble dream ever.
Now to have some fun, you should put the whole collection on ebay to create a stampede.:p

You just made my mother spill her coffee all over the place. :rollhappy: She likes the pink one in the middle alot!:rollhappy: I love the yellow one too. Thanks for posting a larger picture.

Barbara

The pink one in the middle is Schroderae 'Clyde'.

Tell your mother that these were grown by a little old gray haired lady who walks with a cane. The cane is because of a fall 1 1/2 years ago. In June I will be 3/4 of a century old. You are never to old to grow orchids.

Grandma

Latest posts

Back