• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lab Help

• Thread starter Bob Wellenstein
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bob Wellenstein

Someone in the Ithaca, NY area interested in part time lab work - lab location is in the Cornell Tech Park by the airport. Mostly plant work, but my virology lab is next door so may be some crossover. Willing to train those willing to learn and work. Email [email protected]

I'd love to but I work in long island. I'm sure lab work beats being an accountant punching on an adding machine all day.

Marco said:
I'd love to but I work in long island. I'm sure lab work beats being an accountant punching on an adding machine all day.

Lab work can be as routine and boring as working on an adding machine, and sometimes there are lots of dishes that need washing (by very specific protocols). But there are great learning opertunities, and if there's a good mix of project work it can be very rewarding.

Would if I could! But the commute from MD is a bit long and with gas prices the way they are...

I remember your mention of the Bird Flu project you were involved in at the 2005 Paph Forum. Very prophetic! Are you still working on that disease?

--Stephen

Latest posts

Back