Krull-Smith, I want to buy paphs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I really appreciate the welcoming messages! This is a feel-good happy place! It's been a couple of days since I was able to get to my computer, and I'm still learning how to navigate this site and figuring out how to get to the info I want.

Yesterday I spent 3 lovely hours at the Missouri Botanical Garden's annual show so that I could take lots and lots of pictures. I'm still going through them.

I've grown orchids for a long time, but only started slippers a few years ago and am still a novice at growing these. Most of mine came from Windy Hill Gardens in Missouri and from Orchid Inn in Illinois. Both are superb growers and are very helpful with any growing advice. I feel so lucky!

And now I have seen the most awesome display I've ever seen at ANY orchid show... Krull-Smith should have taken 1st in EVERYTHING at the WOC, but they still got so many ribbons, etc, that their efforts were definitely rewarded! I'm still in awe of the originality and creativity in producing such a display, and then to have such perfect plants to go into it all! VERY RARE!

As for which ones I should get, I KNOW I want the Michael Koopowitz! It was love at first sight! And I'd love some long-petaled slippers, but here is where I'm at a loss. It's great to know that Frank is so approachable. I've read about him and he is like the ZEUS or GOD of the orchid-world to me.

Ohmygosh! I'm excited.
Pam

Latest posts

Back