kovachii x Saint Ouen

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, now I am not a "...breath of fresh air...".
How would the good people in this forum would call the attitude of smuggling PK and their hybrids to Canada, fooling Mr Peter Creuzen?
I call that inmoral...

Have a good sunday John M... is the "M" for moral....?

isaias m rolando said:
So, now I am not a "...breath of fresh air...".
How would the good people in this forum would call the attitude of smuggling PK and their hybrids to Canada, fooling Mr Peter Creuzen?
I call that inmoral...

Have a good sunday John M... is the "M" for moral....?

Isaias,

Please, leave my name out of your posts. I know John M and he is a good guy, as
confused by your posts as most of us are.

peter

sorry, my appologies for all good people having a good time with the pics.
But please, do not provoque me. I have plenty of information to show who are the ones insulting peruvians in the legal bussines and who are the ones suporting the ilegal trade...
more pictures soon...
next is PK growing as an epiphyte in the habitat...

sorry Peter
I thought you always wanted to expose the facts...my big mistake if not the case. My appologies again to you and all the friends in the legal bussines.

Thank you Ron
All the passion involved with PK saga...is it really worth?
We all want to enjoy the beauty of nature depicted in this wonderful orchid
Glad that I can share this with you all...

I have plenty of information to show who are the ones insulting peruvians in the legal bussines and who are the ones suporting the ilegal trade...

Isaias,

Please, share with us this information.

isaias m rolando said:
I have plenty of information to show who are the ones insulting peruvians in the legal bussines and who are the ones suporting the ilegal trade...

Yes Isaias; Do tell......You keep accusing people of choosing to ignore the truth. So please, share the truth with us all.

I am glad to see that a well grown species of kovachii can be multifloral. That gives hope to these hybrids that they will have more than one flower once the plant is mature.:clap:

Heather said:
pkbud1nk8.jpg
Don't you just love those fat buds???

Phragmipedium Haley Decker

Congratulations are in place for Peru's legal Pk nursery, Centro de Jardineria Manrique. Congratulations to Alfredo Manrique, Glen Decker, and Fritz Schomberg, who's combined efforts produced this Pk hybrid

I will like to extend congratulations also for Mr Manuel Camacho, collector of PKs for legal permits Nº 1 and 3. For Miluska Damian, Ms Sc and Biologist, conducting the lab at CJM Orchids and fellow at UF at Gainsville for DNA research with PK and other peruvian phrags. Also instrumental in doing the first 4 hybrids now in the market. To Angela Mirro, Dr Harold Koopowitz and all the members of the first PK botanical expedition and legal collection with permit Nº 1.
Finally to thanks God for the wonderful oportunity for legal groups to work together and offer the orchid comunity the results of their fine work...

Latest posts

Back