Kolosand 'Salve Regina'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Greenpaph

kolopakingii x sanderianum.

Currently in bloom. First time bloomer. I obtained from Ray Rands a few years ago. The petals on the first flower are 26 cm (10.25 inches) long.

2 pictures. One a little closer.

PaphKolosandSalveRegina.jpg

PaphKolosandSalveReginafullshot.jpg

Looks great Peter! It's hard to go wrong with a sanderianum hybrid, the petals are magnificent. I would have hoped for more blooms per spike on a kolo hybrid... is this a first bloom?

Matt

Pretty nice for a first time bloomer.:clap: I love those petals! What is the leaf span on your plant and how many growths does it have? Mine is a single growth and i think it's got another year of growing to do before it can think about flowers. It does grow fast though...a pleasant surprise.

Wendy said:
Pretty nice for a first time bloomer.:clap: I love those petals! What is the leaf span on your plant and how many growths does it have? Mine is a single growth and i think it's got another year of growing to do before it can think about flowers. It does grow fast though...a pleasant surprise.

Wendy it is three growths and the blooming growth is 21 inches (53 cm). It is fairly fast growing.

Thanks

Ooh, it it a first bloomer. Next time I'll read the words that go with the pretty pictures :)

- Matt

very nice! just a young pup, only 21 inches. hope you have some room saved for it...

Latest posts

Back