Kittens!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are keeping him? Lucky kitty!

Yep we're keeping him. I had actually found a potential home for him but Steve said he didn't want to see him go. So much for a tough guy husband. :rollhappy: LOL! Clyde goes for his shots this week and already has an appointment to remove his 'cushions' in November. :evil:

So sweet!

My cat also walks well outdoors on a leash with a harness.

Be careful with that peace lily. It is poisonous to cats.

http://www.petpoisonhelpline.com/poison/mauna-loa-peace-lily/

Thank you Lanmark. I am aware that it is toxic but none of my cats has ever shown an interest in it and I have had it for quite a long time now. The marks of the leaves are from claws....they take swings at it.

Nice that your cat walks on a leash as well. Ours have 15'-20' leads on stakes in our fenced yard and they are NEVER out alone. Once in awhile I will put them on a short leash and we'll 'go walkabout' around the entire yard so they can explore safely. I have a pet peeve about cats being let free....they are safer at home and can't get into trouble. It breaks my heart to see a dead cat on the road or I get angry when I come across 'tootsie rolls' in the dirt while gardening.

I agree. All cats should be spayed or neutered and never allowed to roam freely. They pose a risk to native wildlife and generally live shorter lives when allowed to run at will. Cats adapt remarkably well to indoor living, and with a little patience and practice, most will warm up to a harness with leash as well. Mine looks forward to her walks along the sidewalks around the neighborhood. She comes running when I get out the leash.

Aaw... What a little darling Clyde is. :smitten:

I wish people would care more about cats in Sweden as well. Dogs are regarded as worth more and most are being well kept, while cats are just sort of disposable goods. :(

Last edited:
Oh, how cute is that?!!! I love Clyde. If my financial situation was even just a little bit better, I'd be begging you to let me take him and give him a good home. How could anyone dump him? Some people are just horrible!!!

Back