Kittens!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
We rescued these two on Friday. One of my clients called to say two kittens had been dumped in a ditch out front of her home. She had the same thing happen last year and kept the two abandoned babies that time....this time they couldn't keep them so she called me. We will try and find them homes but will keep them if we can't. My husband named them Bonnie (black female) and Clyde (brown tabby male). Our three older cats don't really like them but they are coming around....just the occasional hiss or swat now. We've had lots of rescue cats in the past so are well versed on introducing them into the fold. They are about six weeks old and our vet will be giving them their first shots in a week or two. They've been de-wormed already (pot bellies) and are doing very well.

Five cats now. :crazy::eek: Hopefully these two find a home soon....one of my husband's colleagues has expressed an interest in them. She lost her husband last year and would like them for company.

NYERIC might want a clump of kittens. :D JK..

I hope everything works out for you and the kittens.

He is such a little monster! The female is petite and as lady-like as a kitten can be. Both are snuggle bugs though and have the loudest motors.

I have nothing but disgust for anyone who can discard a kitten (or any animal) like garbage. They didn't ask to be born and to be tossed in the ditch is beyond belief. Those kind of people are a total waste of oxygen in my opinion. :mad:

Oh, my heart is melting! I agree with NYEric; the tabby one is really cute. I'd take him in a heartbeat, if I could afford to. They both look like really nice kittens. You should be able to find them good homes. Good luck!

Both are adorable, but the tabby is especially so! It is very kind of you to take them in and care for them.

They both look like the two kittens that adopted us last winter. Especially the little black princess. Her brother is an orange tabby. When he sees me coming, he flops over on his side, looks up at me and says "rub my tummy." She is quite a talker, and has learned the flop-on-the-side from her brother. They are amazingly attached to each other, though they have their sister/brother spats. Such personalities they have!

If these two kittens are close to each other, I hope you find a home for them together.

Oh Wendy, why do you live so far away??? I'd take them both if you were fairly close. I especially like Bonnie, but
siblings should stay together if possible. I really miss our
old cats now gone at 17 years old. Gregory is gonna be
jealous. He thinks he's your baby!

Oh Wendy, why do you live so far away??? I'd take them both if you were fairly close. I especially like Bonnie, but
siblings should stay together if possible. I really miss our
old cats now gone at 17 years old. Gregory is gonna be
jealous. He thinks he's your baby!

I wish you could take them too Angela. :D Miss Bonnie has actually been spoken for. No takers on Clyde yet but he fits in well so we're not worried about it. He's such a character! Gregory and Murray had their noses out of joint for a couple days but are fine now apart from the occasional hiss or smack upside a furry kitten head. Gotta break in the young 'uns you know. Itchy, on the other hand, hates everyone. She just wants to be left alone. She ignores them unless they get close....then they learn how fast she is with the discipline. LOL!

Clyde looks just like cat my sister had named mushoo; brother in law got irritated with cat and said one more mistake and cat was going to become mushoo pork :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything in our home is spayed or neutered. They are healthier and happier that way. They are also on leashes when outside so they can enjoy being out without all the dangers that lie beyond our fence.

I'll post more photos soon....they are growing so fast!

Bonnie has left for her new home but we are keeping Clyde. Here are a few shots of the little terror....

He's making a mess out of my huge Peace Lily....feels like a jungle I guess.

And our other three.....Gregory and Murray have totally accepted Clyde but Itchy still hisses at him. She's not that friendly with Greg and Murr so I doubt she'll ever warm up to Clyde....she's a crusty old lady.

Itchy

Murray

Gregory

Back