Kevin Porter

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Kevin Porter and you don't see them that often. I would like to get some seedlings or a flask. Any suggestions?

Jim, mine was a nice one and I got it from Vintage Orchids. It may or may not be on his website so you could e-mail Bob to see if he's got any left. I don't know of any flasks available.

Candice, Thanks for the info. I have not heard of Vintage but I will check it out- I checked your site and I like the entrance to your GH. You have a nice variety of photos on your site.

Thanks, Jim. Unfortunately, the 2 nice, sculptured trees in front of my g.h. are now empty pots:< They were very expensive and as you know, those are the plants that go to the compost heap in the sky the fastest!!

The color on those two spikes are not the same.....:crazy:

neat. i missed that part.
at work one week we spent two agonizing days trying to separate coleus by color on two varieties with very similar leaves. then, i finally saw one had a bright green stalk while the other was deep purple...

Chien, than one is acting like many KP's I've seen.

really? that's not uncommon for KP? crazy!

Latest posts

Back