Just unflasked phrags - photos

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woodstream!?! Now I'm mad as Hell!!! I was going to try to drive there from my Mom's in Norfolk a few weeks ago but they are so out of the way I would have needed a guide or a sherpa. I hope these are available on their website. :mad:

hey eric if you go to woodstream tell me. i may want some stuff too. then i can just pick up in the city im there almost every weekend. :p

I am going to call them tomorrow, pay day, and see if they have individual plantings of some of the new stuff released as flasks. If so, I will probably be down there for Thanksgiving and if they are there go get them. Can you wait that long? Eric.

theres a few flasks i want from there. ive been trying to call and email woodstream. no ones picking up or replying. i actualyl called them like 15 mins ago and still neg. ill leave a voicemail tonight after i get out of work. i dont know about the wait...if i can get them to send im just gonna get them shipped...if you wanna combine purchase thats cool too i can drop stuff off in the city i come in ever weekend to visit the SO.

I will try them in about 10 min. And if the price is OK then have them ship them. Although it never hurts to have the grower mature the plants for you. :wink:

they have jobs, so leaving a message is probably a good way to go most of the time.

Latest posts

Back