Just testing the photo uploader....Phrag. besseae 'Tandy'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John M

Orchid Addict
Reaction score
000_0002-2b.jpg

We have a photo uploader??? I didn't know that. :rollhappy: I seriously need to look around this place.

Your Forum Admin

Nice one John...I have a bit of that one don't I? (the grow room lights are out and I'm scared of the dark so i can't go look... :) )

Hey where's the photo uploader? I've been using Photobucket but would prefer to load right from my hard drive if it's possible.

Last edited:
Thanks everybody! This clone is one of my favourites. Yes Wendy; you do have a piece of this clone.:crazy: :poke:

I used Photobucket too. I just didn't know what else to call the part of the forum program that connects to the Photobucket URL. However, it seems that I've hit on something; as there is a photo uploader too! Although, I just tried one and by the time I made the file size small enough for it to accept it, the quality was really poor.:( So, I'll stick with Photobucket for now.

Sure Russell; I'd go for that. Do you know how to prepare pollen for long-term storage? Our plants are sure to not bloom at the same time. So, storage would be necessary.

John M said:
I used Photobucket too. I just didn't know what else to call the part of the forum program that connects to the Photobucket URL. However, it seems that I've hit on something; as there is a photo uploader too! Although, I just tried one and by the time I made the file size small enough for it to accept it, the quality was really poor.:( So, I'll stick with Photobucket for now.

Hey John,

I did some reading, and unfortunately the photo upload tool is not very good. If we raised the limit on the size of photo you could upload with it, then our server space would soon fill up requiring us to buy a super expensive upgrade. All those photos take up a lot of room. So for now we are going to have to let Photobucket take that responsibility. Maybe I can find another solution that works better. Let me poke around the web and see if anyone else is using something different.

Latest posts

Back