junes orchid estate

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtrmd

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered anything from them?Ive recently been disappointed in a few orders I have made with different (reputable)vendors,and would like to bypass another.If that is possible.Something doesn't leave a good taste in your mouth when you order a mature size plant,and receive a single growth plant with barely any roots.

Stuff should be good, some(/if not most) of it was Frank Smith's (Krull-Smith) product. Can you PM me about who disappointed you; plant wise that is! :p

Something about timing .....
I just talked to Laurie @ June's this morning about an order.
I tried calling several times as I was tempted by the AOS June special - Paph. Krull's Lady. The phone calls resulted in an answering machine, even with leaving my credit card # & a message to check email for an order - no return phone call. Did get a response from Laurie the next day & she said give her a call with credit card info, so we hooked up this morning! Order will be shipped next week Tues-Wed. They are closed Sun. & Mon. so don't bother on those days.

I won an auction for a plant they sold on eBay recently. The plant was very well packaged and looked pretty good.

Back