June CP Photo

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eOrchids

Reaction score
Hey all,
Thought I would post some pics of my CP or carnis (as Heather calls them).

135-3596_IMG.jpg

the infamous Venus Flytrap (Common)

135-3597_IMG.jpg

S. Purpurea ssp Purpurea

135-3599_IMG.jpg

S. Flava "Heavily Veined"

Enjoy. :)

*eek* sorry Eric, I will attempt to never make that mistake again.

I think my Nepenthes came to me with some sort of fungus, and it went outside the first chance I got, and it got too wet, and too bright and I think it just wasn't aclimated well enough. I'm an impatient little b%$&# when it comes to that sort of thing.

I really seem to do best with Droseras, and the ping I got from you is doing most excellent. That was a good trade. I freed up much space by unloading that Sharry Baby.

Heather said:
*eek* sorry Eric, I will attempt to never make that mistake again.

I think my Nepenthes came to me with some sort of fungus, and it went outside the first chance I got, and it got too wet, and too bright and I think it just wasn't aclimated well enough. I'm an impatient little b%$&# when it comes to that sort of thing.

I really seem to do best with Droseras, and the ping I got from you is doing most excellent. That was a good trade. I freed up much space by unloading that Sharry Baby.

ah i see. yea the Sharry Baby is big plant and soon, im gonna have 4 big plants. lol

Back