Joshua Tree Rock Ranch

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Driving through the desert from Vegas to Palm Springs, you may see quite a few of those houses. They are in the middle of nowhere ...some of those "houses" are occupied by squatters.

Joshua Tree national park is neat, a favorite place for rock climbers. Did you visit 29 Palms(a marine corp base)? I drove around a bit when I was there for the first time. There was an orchid nursery up in the high desert(not too far from Joshua Tree but it is gone by now)... Do take a trip up to the mountains behind Palm Springs next time, there are some charming little towns up there and fantastic views.
Thanks. you post brings back some good memories..........

Driving through the desert from Vegas to Palm Springs, you may see quite a few of those houses. They are in the middle of nowhere ...some of those "houses" are occupied by squatters.

Joshua Tree national park is neat, a favorite place for rock climbers. Did you visit 29 Palms(a marine corp base)? I drove around a bit when I was there for the first time. There was an orchid nursery up in the high desert(not too far from Joshua Tree but it is gone by now)... Do take a trip up to the mountains behind Palm Springs next time, some charming little towns and fantastic views.
Thanks. you post brings back some good memories..........

I had no desire to visit the base...I was in the military..not memories I want to relive

I had an airbnb near Yucca Valley and one further east (north east of twenty nine palms)...it was very quiet

Latest posts

Back