John from the OZ

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eteson

Phragmad
Reaction score
We usually see in the forums complains about poor quality plants of problems with plants during shipping etc... few times we take the time to write when you get very well quality plants well packed etc...

Well this lines are to share with you my experience with the OZ:
I ve got a few plants from OZ during the last months... and always the plants where in very good shape very good size and extremely good quality...

My first purchase was a FS... and I received 2... they shipped my order twice by mistake.. I contacted to John to pay the extra plant but he reply: "keep buying from us do not worry, take it as a gift".
I´ve got also VERY good quality besseaes from him at really fair prices...
In my last order (ebay) I received three besseae crosses and when I was going to repot I noticed that in one of the pots came 3 plants (one already blomed but 2 spiking and in the others 2 plant each pot... I got 7 top quality besseaes for 100 bucks seems to me a very good deal.

Well, this is my experience... thanks John!, please keep selling your plants.

Last edited:
Yes, I have to agree that JC getting into OZ has been an improvement in customer relationship for the common buyer. Now if only he would find me some flavum Phrag Prissy's that I have been looking for!

I got a caudatum from him last year and the flowers arrived perfectly and in full bloom.

I got a caudatum from him last year and the flowers arrived perfectly and in full bloom.

John has also responded to every single email about random species varieties that may be a huge pain in the ass to even locate, yet he does so promptly and with solid prices. I am grateful for the plants he has bought from me as well. I can say he is exceptionally reasonable in a world of unrealistic expectations.

He is certainly a very valuable addition to us slipper nuts.

Latest posts

Back