Jerry is going to Europe, so if you live in Europe now is the chance to order!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Drorchid

For all those slippertalk members who live in Europe. Now is the chance for you to order some plants from us! If you order from us Jerry will bring them along and ship them to you once he is in Europe. Below are more details:

Robert

To all our EU customers:

Once again, I am planning a trip to the EU this coming spring, in mid-May 2009. I will bring plants with me as luggage, rather than being shipped separately ahead, and will ship them to your country upon my arrival, as soon as possible, so there are no delays.

When placing your order via our website, please select plants that are noted “CITES-approved for export.” The deadline for placing orders is March 23, 2009. Once orders are reviewed and finalized, payment must be made in full no later than April 1. Please note: No changes can be made to orders after March 23, as we must begin preparing the required documents. It will take several weeks to process all the paperwork for a May departure.

Payment must be made in US dollars via credit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover) or PayPal. If you wish to pay by wire transfer, please include an additional $30 to cover the bank transfer fees. Please contact us for bank account details.

We require a minimum order of US$100 per customer. An additional 15% will be added to your order to cover document processing fees (CITES permits, import permit, phytosanitary certificate) and excess baggage fees. (Note: extra large plants may require extra baggage fees due to the size and weight limit on check-in luggage.)

Within the EU, we will ship via the postal service – airmail when possible – as this is the most economical. FedEx rates are much higher, however, some shipments may have to go by FedEx or other carrier if your order requires larger boxes that cannot be shipped by regular postal service. Packing and shipping charges will be billed to you when we return to the US.

If the plants you receive do not do well in the first 2-3 weeks, please notify us and send pictures by email, if possible. I assure you that we will replace those plants on one of our next visits.

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]. Thank you.

Jerry Fischer

Hi Robert

II'm really looking forward to putting in an order for when Jerry visits the EU! Is there any chance you could post a pic of micranthum 'A Shan' (and maybe the armeniacum), as I'd really like to see what was used to make your Fumi's Delight that's for sale (in preparation for buying from your list!)

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan,

Unfortunately the Fumi's Delight you are referring to (micranthum 'A Shan' x armeniacum 'Big Drum') was not one of our crosses, so I do not have any pictures of the parents. The picture on our website however (http://www.orchidweb.com/detail.aspx?ID=2015) is a seedling from that cross, so that will give you an idea of what the flowers will look like.

Robert

interesting.. I would need to have a closer look to this catalogue...

Robert, I will most probably come later to you with some questions... ;)

three paphs (of course :D): jade dragon, angel snow and wössner bellarmi. snow angel came in bud.

and now I am on the line... received my plants today... all of them very very nice!

Paph. Hiro Fusion (in bud - don't think it will not blast, but let's keep hoping LOL)
Paph. King Henry VIII
Paph. Fumi's Delight
C. violacea 4N

All mine are now potted, and hopefully happily growing! I got (all Paphs):

Fumi's Delight (micranthum 'A Shan' x armeniacum 'Big Drum')
Magic Lantern
Ma Belle (bellatulum 'Dalmation' x malipoense 'Spring Green')
Quirene-Paulene (Sierra Bell x micranthum 'Goliath')
Royal Sapphire (Bel Royal 'Royal Gold' x micranthum 'Tiger Wings')
delenatii ('My Time' x 'Vini Color')
lowii ('China Flame' x 'Purple Pride' AM/AOS (4N))
concolor ('Tree Branch' x album)
Delrosi (delenatii 'Pink Giant' x roth 'King Cobra')

Very happy with them all!!

Dan

well, I received

sukhakulii
sukhakulii f. album
Pagoda Song
wenshanense

I made a cautious first order form Orchids Ltd. to see what I'd get. Now I wish Jerry will visit Europe soon again.

Cheers, Carsten

Latest posts

Back