Jane's Phal. violaceae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
If you've seen this already please don't feel obliged to comment.
I was just going through photos and Jane and I were talking about this earlier today. The photo made me miss it a little.

Jane - you said you were growing this in S/H? I just recently sold one to Barbara that I had been growing in S/H for about 6 mos. and it was doing well. How is yours doing?

jviolacea6yu.jpg

Sorry, Heather I just saw this thread.The plant is growing very well.I have a nice big leaf that has developed since getting it dwarfing the under leaves & now another is starting.Maybe next year a spike????:drool:

I'm not big on phal's but I do have this one and I hope it blooms as nice as yours

Very nice!! The one you sent me, Heather, is also growing a new leaf. I found the start of a spike on my Phal. violacea (red), and she sits on that window shelf; so I rearranged the orchids on the shelves in front of my west-facing window to try and maximize the amount of natural sunlight they receive... Hopefully, that will help my other warm-loving phals to spike, too! Barb

Latest posts

Back