Ivory Cattleya ID... I think it is...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarioQ

Reaction score
I bought this cattleya despite it is a NOID. A week ago there was an orchid fair in the near town of Coatepec with sellers from different Mexico cities. Since I saw it I suppose what it was, but it was a pity that the seller didn’t take care of naming (she told me it was from a batch of same seedlings) I don’t want to influence about what it may seem to you. I will like to read your opinions. And the fragrance is amazing!

Attachments

• C4B655DE-E704-46C0-9C50-FC195AC34C3B.jpeg
    C4B655DE-E704-46C0-9C50-FC195AC34C3B.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 29
Well, I will write what I suspect. Indeed, a NOID is a NOID, but since I saw it it seems to me that it is Rlc. George King 'Southern Cross'. It is very rare to find George King 'Serendipity' here in Mexico, just imagine to find the ivory-yellow clone. The lip has many clues to think that and ¡the amazing fragrance!...

Do you think am I right?

Thanks!

Oh wow, I do love the colors of that lip and the shape of the flower. I would have brought it home in a heartbeat even though I’m trying to curb my orchid cravings. I will look up Southern Cross❣️

Latest posts

Back