I've missed you guys.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I just got back from a two month trip to London, Spain, and Morocco. It was wonderful (except the exchange rate), but it feels good to be home, and to have free internet access (think there were 1,500+ new posts since I left). I really missed the California weather, it rained the entire time I was in London and was 120̊F in Morocco. I thought you guys might enjoy some photos of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew right outside of London –excuse the grain, the images are taken from hard copies.

londonandspain077.jpg

londonandspain013.jpg

londonandspain075.jpg

Welcome back! Love the victoria water lily! RBG should be a great place to see! (Not that Spain & Morocco wouldn't, but I'm not a heat person!)

All I can say is wow, wow, wow. Bring back any interesting items? I'd love a couple days of shopping in Morocco!

No problem with me being a product of the USA. I speak enough Arabic to get by and the people are really accommodating. The food was amazing and the shopping was great (the bargaining was intense). Here are some photos of Marrakesh.

Central Mosque
londonandspain080.jpg

Crane and nest
londonandspain079.jpg

Djemaa el-Fna and the souk (maket)
n2541992_36477787_1998.jpg

n2501457_36477182_6542.jpg

Latest posts

Back