I've found my new career!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG - do you need an assistant? I would hate to miss out on an opportunity like this!

The seller has been an ebay member since 'Feb. 07' and still has a score of 0. If you look at their other things for sale there is nothing. If they sell that for $3,000.00 then I'm definitely changing professions. He should have it as "make offer" then at least it would show activity even if he declines the offer. That is the ultimate in tacky...but money doesn't buy taste. :rollhappy:

I tell you what, for you I'd stick on a real chili pepper and only charge you $2,999.00.
I'll up you one on that - I'll provide REAL feathers & only charge $2995.00!
Are you watching that item? Wouldn't you just drop your drawers if someone bought it!!!

Candace...how do we know this isn't you selling this item to begin with, and your just using this forum to generate curiosity and interest? That's a good marketing strategy Candace. :poke::wink::wink:

Candace...how do we know this isn't you selling this item to begin with, and your just using this forum to generate curiosity and interest? That's a good marketing strategy Candace.

Aw, you found me out...and I thought I was being sneaky.;)

Just to cause trouble and teen boredom setting in...we'd steal pink lawn flamingos and then go several houses down and put them on a neigbor's lawn and arrange them doing, er, bad things:evil:

Latest posts

Back