It's raining here!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PHRAG

Yeah, so some of you are probably used to rain (or tired of it), but I live in the desert. I haven't seen real rain in six months. I kid you not.

Wow, I love it. :smitten:

I'm that way with snow. When I lived in north Georgia I saw it a few times, but here in south Georgia, the only snow we have is the cotton everywhere when they harvest :(

It FINALLY STOPPEd raining here! Yay, I was so happy to see the sun out today. I finally got a chance to work outside and clean up. Also repotted a bunch of plants.

Supposed to have sun for the weekend too... YAY!

lienluu said:
It FINALLY STOPPEd raining here! Yay, I was so happy to see the sun out today. I finally got a chance to work outside and clean up. Also repotted a bunch of plants.

Supposed to have sun for the weekend too... YAY!

Not here I just blacked for like 10 minutes about over a half hour ago.

Was it really windy there? About 10pm, the wind just picked up and gushed around like mad. It blew a bunch of plants over and blew the shade cloth off my greenhouse!

Yeah its pretty windy here to the trees are all swooshing around. I tried putting a plant where I normally put plants in a west window where I put some plants I have to light and the pot blew right over glad it was plastic.

Latest posts

Back