Is This Book Any Good??

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a copy

. If I recall this book is listed at $250 or so a copy. I found it online for $20 plus shipping so I took a chance

Even at $20 I would not buy this book again. Terrible print, worse quality paper and zero content compared to the classic Paph books.

IMHO Do not waste your money

I have a copy

. If I recall this book is listed at $250 or so a copy. I found it online for $20 plus shipping so I took a chance

Even at $20 I would not buy this book again. Terrible print, worse quality paper and zero content compared to the classic Paph books.

IMHO Do not waste your money

Are you sure?
I have never seen this book offered for under $200 even for a used one.
It sounds like a big thick book loaded with photos and such. :(

I purchased it on a book site that I used to check regularly. It popped up one day as 95% off.

I assumed it was a remainder so I purchased one. The day after I purchased the price shot up again and never dropped

As for the book's size. It is physically big and has lots of pages. Unfortunately that is because there is little content on most pages I could have provided more useful info in a small pamphlet

Anyone who lives near me is welcome to borrow my copy. However caveat emptor to those with deep pockets

Latest posts

Back