Is OZ still in Business?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How in the world did I see that coming? Way back on page 2!

Best of luck Ken! Sincerely. It must be exciting.

Just a quick update with all these rumors swirling. John is stepping off into other exciting adventures and has kindly passed the collection on to me as I have acquired what was the complete orchidzone collection. We wish him the best of luck.
This is a time of transition for the collection. More information will be forthcoming. Please do not just show up at the orchid zone during this time as it is private property. Thanks.

Great to hear! Good luck with all the new plants!

Good to hear it after all the rumors here.

Are you a vendor or just happen to have huge space to grow them all?
Best of luck to you!

I was referring to John Chant. He drove a good business into the ground and walks away. in my book = scumbag.

I tell you what... the list of quality orchid vendors is really, REALLY, small anymore.

what made you ask that, seemingly, left field question?

I guess I need a clarification, how did I know Ken was involved or...?

I remember Ken saying he and John had been in regular contact a few months back (don't ask which thread, idk), and I remember John sticking up for Ken when he came somewhat unfairly under fire for unsubstantiated claims of having divisions of OZ and TON breeding stock roths. No dispute now. Lol. Way to quiet the naysayers

I guess I need a clarification, how did I know Ken was involved or...?

I remember Ken saying he and John had been in regular contact a few months back (don't ask which thread, idk), and I remember John sticking up for Ken when he came somewhat unfairly under fire for unsubstantiated claims of having divisions of OZ and TON breeding stock roths. No dispute now. Lol. Way to quiet the naysayers

ken was the most vocal on the thread I started.. and he posted his own thread in support of OZ.... I can see where you would have seen it coming

That makes sense, but given the customer base here I would be surprised if most of the good stuff did not already find a home one way or another- and over a period of time leading up to the recent speculation and news. It is what it is.

Latest posts

Back