Is Inocucor Garden Solution available in Canada yet?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kawarthapine

Kawarthapine
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a Canadian source for the garden solution supplement?

It was supposed to be available early this year (2016) but I have yet to get a manufacturer reply to my inquiries.

First Rays does not ship to the great white north?

Too bad Ray. I know half a dozen folks in SOOS alone who would purchase from you.

I suspect some other similar product will show up soon enough, and if not perhaps importation restrictions will be relaxed.

The company in question is developing a pretty poor reputation amongst nursery growers and hobbyists here in central Ontario.

I got the following reply one day after my third inquiry (& first in six months)...

'... Although we have been registered and certified for sale as a soil amendment in many states in the US, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency requires an entirely different pathway be followed in order to certify the product for sale in this country. We are currently engaged in the process of applying for the requisite certification and have been told that it will be in place in the first quarter of 2016. In the meantime, we cannot be selling Garden Solution in Canada until such time as it is certified for such use. You will be contacted via this email address once we are in a position to sell Garden Solution in Canada.

Thank you again for your interest in Inocucor Garden Solution.'

Bodes well that it shall be available soon for Cdn slippertalk members and orchid growers alike.

Latest posts

Back